Business Continuity Management System
Enhance your business continuity management system with cloud services.
A business continuity management system is a critical asset for virtually every organization today.
Businesses rely on IT environments more than ever to provide business intelligence, support business communications and provide employees with essential business tools. When these assets are unavailable – even for short periods of time – the damage can be enormous.
Cloud services provide an invaluable resource for business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR). By moving critical infrastructure to off-site locations and protecting it with state-of-the-art security, cloud services deliver the redundancy and protection that every business continuity management system requires.
Cloud services also help to overcome the greatest flaw in the average business continuity disaster recovery plan: lack of attention. To be effective, a business continuity management system and the technology it depends on must be regularly monitored, managed and updated. Managed cloud services can provide this constant attention, allowing IT teams to focus on other priorities.
Building a business continuity management system with Navisite.
As a leading provider of managed services, managed applications and cloud services, Navisite provides vital solutions to support a business continuity management system.
Many of Navisite’s cloud services offer built-in functionality for business continuity management and are backed by enterprise-class Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Navisite cloud services can be configured to support multiple Recovery Time and Recovery Point Objectives to meet the specific needs of a business continuity plan.
Navisite offers three models of disaster recovery for a better business continuity management system:
- Hot Site DR provides the quickest failover of a mission-critical primary site to a live, near duplicate backup site.
- Warm Site DR provides configured hardware to receive software and data.
- Cold Site DR provides data centre space that is reserved and waiting to receive hardware and data.
Comprehensive services for your business continuity management system.
To support a business continuity management system, Navisite also provides the following services:
- Secure data centre infrastructure that includes multiple SSAE-16 standardized centres with multiple levels of physical security and state-of-the-art protection against the threat of fire and interruption of power supply.
- Dependable data vaulting, with high-speed, in-line de-duplication capabilities to strengthen backup, archiving and disaster recovery abilities.
- Database backup management that supports both hot and cold database backups.
- Shared backup services that provide managed off-site tape or disk backup of unopened files on Navisite-managed servers.
- Self-service cloud services that provide backup support and replication support.
- Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) services that allow employees to access their desktop environment from remote locations, even during a disaster.
Learn more about building a business continuity management system with Navisite, and about Navisite’s cloud hosting security and managed cloud services.