Simplify BYOD management with cloud desktop services.
As more enterprises adopt Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies, cloud desktop solutions can help to make BYOD management easier and more cost-effective.
BYOD management presents IT teams with a number of challenges. Securing a wide variety of personal endpoint devices is a lot tougher than securing company-issued PCs, smartphones and tablets. Enforcing compliance standards is more difficult as well. And providing technical support, managing updates and installing patches on devices that IT teams rarely see is nearly impossible.
Cloud desktop solutions help make BYOD management easier by providing a virtual Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) that can be accessed from any device. Rather than downloading applications and data onto individual devices, a cloud desktop hosting solution keeps everything in the data centre, highly protected by firewalls and security controls. If the device is lost or falls into the hands of a malicious user, access to the corporate network can simply be terminated.
When seeking cloud desktop solutions to simplify BYOD management, leading organizations around the world turn to Navisite.
Improve BYOD management with Navisite.
Navisite is a leading provider of managed hosting, managed applications and managed cloud services
that enable enterprises to outsource IT infrastructure and services to reduce operational and capital costs.
Navisite provides a desktop in the cloud solution that has been architected from the ground up to offer powerful and resilient virtualization solutions for BYOD management. Powered by VMware®, Navisite’s cloud desktop solutions enable secure, device-agnostic delivery of critical desktop resources.
With Navisite, IT staffs can:
- Easily manage virtual desktop users, adding or deleting user accounts as needed.
- Improve compliance standards with centralized insight and controls.
- Provide users with anytime, anywhere access to critical tools and resources.
- Uphold security standards that protect business-critical assets without impeding user productivity.
- Update desktops to accommodate new requirements without needing direct access to endpoint devices.
Navisite’s solutions for BYOD management.
Navisite’s suite of cloud desktop services for BYOD management include:
- NaviCloud® Desktops, offering users a persistent desktop instance in the cloud.
- NaviCloud® Sessions, providing a non-persistent Windows desktop experience.
- NaviCloud® DaaS Sensitive Data Services, to help address unique compliance and regulatory requirements.
- NaviCloud® DaaS with Accelerated Graphics, providing a Windows desktop instance with enhanced compute power and high-resolution graphics for resource-intensive applications like AutoCAD®, Revit® or the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Managed NaviCloud® DaaS, providing expert desktop engineers and IT administrators to manage and maintain virtualized environments.
Learn more about BYOD management with Navisite, and how Navisite can simplify BYOD network access.