Cloud as a Service
Simplify IT by using cloud as a service.
For organizations looking for ways to manage IT more effectively and cost-efficiently, using cloud as a service can provide enormous benefits.
Cloud service providers offer a number of ways to use cloud as a service. From Software-as-a-Service offerings to cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service and cloud desktop hosting, cloud services enable organizations to match IT resources to business needs more efficiently, reducing capital expense by only provisioning the virtual resources required at any given point in time. With the cloud as a service, organizations also enjoy greater scalability and cost reductions. And IT teams can be freed from the routine tasks of monitoring, maintaining and updating IT resources by offloading these jobs to a team of third-party experts.
When transitioning to cloud as a service solutions, choosing the right cloud computing provider is paramount. A superior provider must offer a world-class cloud architecture and state-of-the-art data centre services, protected by the most advanced security defenses and a proven security methodology.
For enterprises around the world seeking to reap the benefits of using cloud as a service, Navisite is the cloud services provider of choice.
Benefitting from cloud as a service with Navisite
Navisite is a leading international provider of managed hosting, managed applications and cloud services for mid-sized and enterprise-class organisations seeking to reduce costs and improve IT performance by using cloud as a service.
By building, implementing and managing mission-critical applications and systems that use cloud as a service, Navisite enables organisations to optimise their IT infrastructure to meet current business needs and quickly adapt to future requirements.
With Navisite, organisations can:
- Reduce capital expense by eliminating the need to build and maintain IT infrastructure on-premise.
- Achieve faster time-to-value by avoiding long procurement cycles – with Navisite, IT teams can provision resources far more quickly than with on-premise infrastructure.
- Match IT resources to business needs more efficiently. Navisite’s cloud as a service solutions enable IT teams to provision servers, storage, memory and bandwidth and scale easily to meet demand.
Cloud as a service solutions from Navisite
Navisite offers solutions that use cloud as a service to provide:
- Application services that include managed hosting for major enterprise applications and communication resources, including product suites from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle and custom applications.
- Desktop services that provide virtual cloud desktops to help solve the challenges of administrating desktops for a mobile workforce.
- Infrastructure services that provide virtualized infrastructure on demand and allow organisations to match resources to business needs more effectively.
- Hosting services that allow organisations to outsource management of servers, security, networks, databases, storage and more.
Learn more about using cloud as a service with Navisite.