Cloud Computing Data Security
Cloud computing data security relies on superior infrastructure.
Cloud computing data security is a critical priority for any organization moving applications, information and infrastructure to cloud as a service deployments.
Cloud computing offers impressive benefits and significant savings, enabling enterprises to use resources more efficiently, scale easily to meet demand and offload certain infrastructure and tasks in order to focus on more strategic priorities. And while concerns about the cloud and security persist, most enterprises find that the right provider can help achieve cloud computing data security that surpasses the security of on-premise infrastructure.
The key to cloud computing data security is choosing the right cloud infrastructure provider. A secure cloud vendor must offer state-of-the-art data centres, enterprise-class cloud infrastructure, a team of security experts and a security methodology proven to effectively and cost-efficiently mitigate threats.
For a growing number of organizations around the world, Navisite is the provider of choice for cloud computing data security.
Cloud computing data security with Navisite
Navisite is a leading international provider of enterprise-class managed hosting, managed applications and cloud services for enterprises seeking to outsource IT infrastructure, reduce capital and operational costs.
As a leading cloud services vendor, Navisite helps to improve cloud computing data security with a suite of services that include:
- Cloud infrastructure services that can be delivered as fully managed services or as a self-service platform.
- Application services that help enterprises solve the challenge of managing and supporting business-critical applications.
- Cloud desktop services that provide users with access to a desktop in cloud from any device and location.
- Hosting services, including colocation and managed hosting for servers, Web servers, application/middleware servers, networks, storage and databases.
Managed security services for greater cloud computing data security
Navisite’s Managed Security Services provide additional solutions for enterprises seeking to enhance cloud computing data security. These enterprise-class services are fully monitored and managed 24/7 and can be tailored to the unique security and compliance needs of any organization. Most security services can be implemented without capital investment, utilizing a predictable pay-as-you-go pricing model that eliminates the administrative burden and cost of managing on-premise security staff and technology.
Navisite Managed Security Services include:
- Network intrusion detection and prevention, to identify threats found in network traffic.
- Vulnerability assessments, including step-by-step remediation instructions.
- Real-time log flow analysis to alert users of critical security issues.
- Log Manager, for collecting Windows event log, syslog and flat-file logs.
- Web Security Manager, providing superior cloud web security and cost-effective management.
Learn more about cloud computing data security with Navisite, and about Navisite offerings for cloud email security.