Email Continuity Office 365
Improve email continuity in Office 365
Email today is constantly under threat and the attacks are continually evolving to find new points of vulnerability. The latest attacks like phishing or ransomware are increasingly sophisticated, relying not on code buried within an email message but on mistakes made by the end-user. To ensure email continuity in Office 365, you need a combination of powerful security measures, 24/7 support from a team of security specialists and the ability to access email even when servers are down.
For many organizations around the world, email continuity solutions from Navisite and Proofpoint provide the added protection required to ensure email continuity in Office 365, enabling users to access email during unplanned outages and disasters.
Navisite solutions for email continuity in Office 365
Navisite is a leading cloud services and managed hosting company, providing managed applications and managed services to enterprises seeking to outsource IT infrastructure and lower capital and operational costs.
Navisite's Managed Office 365 Productivity Suite combines solutions for email continuity in Office 365 along with threat protection, dedicated support and efficient onboarding services to simplify your move to the cloud. Powered by Microsoft and Proofpoint, an industry-leading email security partner, Navisite's solution for email continuity in Office 365 enables users to communicate seamlessly when email servers are down without compromising data security.
During an unplanned downtime event, email continuity with Proofpoint and Navisite enables users to access email by signing into a Proofpoint portal using their Office 365 credentials. From this Emergency Inbox, users can continue to send and receive email and attachments, ensuring that business communications continue uninterrupted.
Robust tools for email continuity in Office 365
To ensure email continuity for Office 365, Navisite and Proofpoint enable you to:
- Access an Emergency Inbox that includes a 30-day rolling view of email.
- Ensure always-on email cataloging with Automated Spooling.
- Recover primary email easily with Automated Restoration.
- Redeliver lost or deleted email with Instant Replay.
- Protect against threats with inbound and outbound filtering, zero-hour threat detection and signature-based anti-virus.
- Protect against spam email with robust filtering tools.
- Add additional defenses with advanced tiers of service, with tools that include URL Defense, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Attachment Defense and Email Encryption.