Solve BYOD challenges with Desktop-as-a-Service solutions.
As IT departments grapple with the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend, Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solutions provide a way to enable the mobile workforce while enhancing security and streamlining desktop management.
Employees today expect fast access to enterprise resources on any device from any location. Their productivity — and the success of the enterprise — depend on it. Yet this requirement creates significant security hurdles as IT departments no longer have complete control over provisioning, configuring, securing and updating end-point devices.
A Desktop-as-a-Service solution provides a virtual cloud desktop that employees, contractors and partners can access from anywhere and on any device, but where data never leaves the data centre or the protection of firewalls and security controls. In addition to solving security concerns, DaaS simplifies compliance, reduces costs and enhances productivity of IT staffs and the workforce at large.
Desktop-as-a-Service solutions from Navisite.
Navisite’s Desktop-as-a-Service solution is a cloud-based desktop virtualization platform that has been architected from the ground up to deliver the flexibility and benefits of cloud computing directly to corporate end-users.
Navisite’s Desktop-as-a-Service offerings enable IT departments to add new users quickly and easily, to readily architect desktop environments and to securely enable a diversified and mobile workforce. Powered by VMware® and hosted in state-of-the-art, Tier 3 data centres, Navisite’s cloud desktop services provide one of the most versatile solutions to enable secure, device-agnostic delivery of critical desktop resources.
Comprehensive Desktop-as-a-Service offerings.
As a DaaS provider, Navisite offers an array of distinct Desktop-as-a-Service infrastructures to meet the needs of diverse use cases and business requirements. These include:
- NaviCloud® Desktops, providing end-users with a persistent Windows desktop instance in the cloud which maintains its status and integrity between each log-in so that users’ desktops and application preferences are upheld.
- NaviCloud® Sessions, providing users with a non-persistent virtual desktop experience in the cloud, protecting against overprovisioning by ensuring that a user’s instance becomes inactive after logging off and that shared resources are no longer consumed.
- Managed NaviCloud® DaaS, providing Desktop-as-a-Service solutions designed, built and managed by a team of dedicated, expert professionals.
- NaviCloud® DaaS Sensitive Data Services, providing a Desktop-as-a-Service offering with heightened security for organizations operating under strict or complex compliance and regulatory requirements.
- NaviCloud DaaS with Accelerated Graphics providing a Windows desktop instance in the cloud with enhanced compute power and high-resolution graphics capabilities for design, engineering and other resource-intensive applications.
Learn more about Navisite’s DaaS offerings and business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities.