Support the mobile workforce with Desktop-as-a-Service architecture.
Desktop-as-a-Service architecture provides a powerful platform for enterprises seeking to simplify desktop management and support an increasingly mobile workforce.
The trend to Bring Your Own Device coupled with a growing number of employees who need remote access to enterprise data and networks has created a significant challenge for IT teams already hampered by shrinking budgets and staffs. Ensuring security and providing support for a host of employees’ personal devices is an incredibly daunting task, but Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solutions offer an easy and cost-effective solution.
Desktop-as-a-Service architecture dramatically simplifies desktop provisioning and management by keeping data and applications securely within the enterprise data centre. To access information, tools and resources using a Desktop-as-a-Service architecture, employees simply need the right credentials and a device with a browser. And if a device is lost or stolen, IT administrators can quickly shut down access to protect enterprise resources.
When selecting a Desktop-as-a-Service architecture that will best support enterprise mobility and desktop management requirements, more leading enterprises today turn to Navisite, one of the world’s top desktop-as-a-service providers.
Desktop-as-a-Service architecture from Navisite.
Navisite is a leader among cloud computing companies, providing managed hosting, managed applications and cloud services for enterprises worldwide. Navisite DaaS (desktop-as-a-service) solutions enable IT teams to easily manage and update desktop technology on demand, with minimal burden on human or capital resources. With Navisite’s cloud desktops, IT staffs can quickly add new users and easily architect desktop environments. And as the business evolves and requirements change, IT teams can seamlessly accommodate new demands without needing direct access to endpoint devices. That means whether provisioning a new employee or enabling a new business unit, IT teams can drastically reduce the time it takes to deploy critical technology resources.
Multiple Desktop-as-a-Service architecture options.
As a leading DaaS company, Navisite offers several Desktop-as-a-Service architecture options to meet business requirements.
- NaviCloud® Desktops offers end-users a persistent Windows desktop instance in the cloud which maintains status and integrity between each log-in.
- NaviCloud® Sessions provides users with a non-persistent virtual desktop experience where a user’s instance becomes inactive after logging off to ensure that shared resources can no longer be accessed.
- Managed NaviCloud® DaaS offers a team of dedicated, expert professionals who can help plan, build and manage Desktop-as-a-Service architecture solutions.
- NaviCloud® DaaS Sensitive Data Services offers a Desktop-as-a-Service architecture with heightened security for organizations that must meet complex compliance and regulatory requirements.
- NaviCloud DaaS with Accelerated Graphics delivers a Windows desktop instance with enhanced compute power and high-resolution graphics capabilities for resource-intensive applications.
Learn more about Navisite’s Desktop-as-a-Service architecture.