With managed hosting companies, enterprise IT teams improve efficiency and reduce costs.
As organizations seek new ways to optimize IT infrastructure, many IT teams are turning to managed hosting companies. Enterprise IT departments can outsource management of servers, storage, databases and more to managed services cloud computingproviders in order to cut costs and improve performance. With managed hosting companies, enterprise IT administrators can spend less time upgrading, configuring and managing infrastructure, and more time on strategic priorities that move the business forward.
When selecting hosting companies, enterprise IT teams around the world choose Navisite as their preferred managed hosting provider. Navisite is one of the leading hosting companies enterprise IT teams rely on to optimize mission-critical IT infrastructure performance and achieve the flexibility to meet today’s business requirements, as well as future demands.
Navisite: One of the hosting companies enterprise IT departments rely on most.
Navisite is one of the hosting companies enterprise IT teams choose most often when seeking a provider for fully managed IT infrastructure and applications in highly secure traditional or cloud-enabled environments. Navisite’s rich portfolio of managed hosting services include:
- Colocation services in multiple data centres across the world that provide dependable, enterprise-class hosting services for organizations in diverse business verticals.
- Managed Server services that help to reduce costs, improve availability and simplify server management by providing reliable, scalable solutions and a team of Navisite experts.
- Managed Network services that reduce the cost and complexity of network operations by providing a team of IT experts to oversee managed networks as well as data protection and disaster recovery solutions to safeguard data and minimize downtime.
- Managed Database services for leading database system management solutions, such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Managed Security services that are customized to the unique data centre security needs of each client and may include vulnerability assessments, real-time log flow analysis, network intrusion detection and prevention, and more.
- Managed Storage services that offer flexible, resilient storage solutions to help maintain, protect and recover information easily and cost-effectively.
- Managed Web Server services that include implementing, configuring, monitoring, maintaining, upgrading and patching Web servers hosted within Navisite data centres.
- Managed Application and Middleware Server services that include implementing, configuring, monitoring, maintaining, upgrading, and patching for application/middleware servers hosted within Navisite data centres.
Benefits of Navisite over other enterprise hosting companies.
As one of the hosting companies enterprise IT teams trust most, Navisite offers hosting services enterprise IT departments can use to:
- Reduce costs by avoiding up-front capital expense and mitigating the cost of real estate, heating, cooling power consumption.
- Maintain control over bandwidth, hardware and other IT resources while eliminating the headaches of routine management.
- Work more efficiently by enabling your in-house IT experts to focus on strategic priorities for the business rather than staffing and IT infrastructure maintenance.
- Increase the performance of applications and respond quickly to requirements for increased scalability and reliability.
Learn more about why Navisite is one of the hosting companies enterprise IT teams choose more often when seeking to outsource IT infrastructure and enterprise information management needs.