Simplify IT with Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud computing solutions.
IT departments faced with smaller budgets and shrinking staffs are increasingly turning to Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud computing solutions to streamline the management of IT infrastructure. Infrastructure-as-a-Service, or IaaS, provides scalable, on-demand, pay-as-you-go infrastructure services enabling IT departments to forgo the cost of deploying, managing and maintaining a myriad of physical servers, storage, memory and bandwidth technologies.
Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud computing enables organizations to match IT resources with demand more easily. Rather than tying up valuable resources by over-provisioning or risking delays and outages by under-provisioning, Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud computing allows IT teams to easily adapt the enterprise infrastructure to changing requirements triggered by business growth, dynamic industry standards, mergers and acquisitions, application development and testing, and other fluctuations in the demand for computing resources.
Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud computing from Navisite.
For enterprises seeking leading Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud computing solutions, Navisite offers IaaS services providing enterprise-class infrastructure and cost-effective application performance, while enabling IT staffs to accomplish more with tighter budgets.
Navisite’s Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud computing solutions enable IT to provision on-demand, usage-billed infrastructure services from virtualized resource pools. This cloud-based IaaS solution enables a seamless and secure transition to the cloud from physical machines that are costly and potentially at risk, helping to safeguard data while adding a new layer of resiliency to an organization’s infrastructure.
As a cloud infrastructure provider, Navisite provides two delivery models for Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud computing.
- Self-Service Cloud Services. As a comprehensive Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud computing platform, Navisite offers access to VMware APIs and the VMware developer community, delivering the speed and efficiency of the dynamic cloud without sacrificing the reliability and functionality of traditional data centres.
- Managed Cloud Services. As a fully-managed Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud computing offering, Managed Cloud Services are designed to support applications with network demands that are predetermined and require infrequent changes. Leveraging VMware’s hypervisor, Managed Cloud Services provide businesses with a standardized, virtualized enterprise-class infrastructure for cost-effective delivery of managed applications and services.
Benefits of Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud computing.
Navisite’s cloud IaaS solutions enable organizations to:
- Reduce costs and increase spending predictability through a pay-as-you-go billing model that lets you purchase and use only what you need, eliminating the hidden costs of IT resource underutilization.
- Accelerate time to value by eliminating long procurement cycles associated with in-house development projects.
- Simplify IT operations by eliminating the complexity of managing an in-house data centre.
- Ensure business continuity with round-the-clock monitoring and support and industry-leading service level guarantees for performance and availability.
Learn more about Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud computing from Navisite, and about Navisite’s IaaS for software companies.