NaviCloud DaaS with Accelerated Graphics
NaviCloud® DaaS with accelerated graphics enables end-users with a Windows desktop instance in the Cloud, enhanced compute power and high-resolution graphics capabilities. Users requiring premier desktop resources for design, engineering or other resource-intensive applications can now benefit from cloud-based virtual desktops leveraging NVIDIA GPU technologies to enable smoother rendering and faster processing than traditional NaviCloud DaaS services.
With accelerated graphics capabilities incorporated into this DaaS solution, critical desktop power-users can more-effectively maintain productivity while at client facilities, on the job site or while traveling. For the organization, this means the ability to mitigate downtime of essential human resources and limiting up-front CapEx for top-tier workstations, while still enabling the use of business-critical applications like AutoCAD®, Revit® or the Adobe Creative Suite, to name a few. Similarly, the device-agnostic construction of NaviCloud DaaS solutions allows users a familiar Windows desktop experience from virtually any device.
With NaviCloud DaaS, organizations can now include end-user desktops and applications in security policy standards and BCDR initiatives. Because digital assets reside in Navisite’s secure international data centres, companies can benefit from lessened threat of compromise due to potentially at-risk end-user devices. Furthermore, because of the sensitivity of the digital assets often accessed by the high-value employees consuming high-end graphics and compute resources, organizations can be better-armed to safeguard intellectual property and proprietary assets, without removing the digital assets from the data centres in which they live.
With NaviCloud DaaS, organizations may also elect to leverage solid-state drive (SSD) technologies to further improve performance, offering direct influence on the efficiency and operations of critical workgroups.
NaviCloud DaaS with accelerated graphics may be the appropriate choice for your organization after answering a few critical questions:
- A complete, persistent, Windows desktop experience in the Cloud
- Enhanced compute and graphics capabilities, leveraging NVIDIA GRID GPU technologies with K1 and K2 cards
- Uses either existing client desktop licensing capabilities or Navisite-provided Microsoft Server images
- High-performing on either dedicated or multi-tenant hardware
- Organizations seeking to enable high-end power-users, designers and engineers with the applications and compute resources they require to be productive, without the up-front CapEx of premier workstations
- Those extending critical resources and digital assets into the Cloud for enhanced resiliency and security
- Enterprises seeking centralized regulatory, compliance and governance controls
- NaviCloud DaaS with accelerated graphics provides end-users a powerful Windows desktop experience, allowing access to the files, applications and resources they need most, in the setting that’s most familiar to them – all controlled and secured by Internal IT through a centralized and comprehensive management portal.
To experience the traditional NaviCloud DaaS solution for 14 days, with no commitment, check out our NaviCloud DaaS free trial.
Subject to change without notice. Not all services are available in all areas. Some restrictions apply.