NaviCloud® Sessions provides a cutting-edge, non-persistent virtual desktop experience in the Cloud, provisioning access at the desktop or the application level. NaviCloud Sessions allows end-users access to the applications and resources they need most, without the potential for unnecessary accessibility or over-provisioning.
With NaviCloud Sessions, enterprises can benefit from comprehensive application provisioning controls designed to streamline end-user capabilities without allowing end-users access to unnecessary functions inherent to traditional full desktops. The non-persistent nature of NaviCloud Sessions desktop instances ensures that, after logging off, the user’s instance becomes inactive and shared resources are no longer consumed. Additionally, enterprises can leverage built-in redundancy through shared compute resources, potentially enhancing the resiliency of a company’s technology assets and augmenting an established BCDR plan.
With its centralized administration and management portal, IT administrators can quickly and easily provision business-critical resources to end-users around the globe, and can work to properly enforce and uphold enterprise security, compliance, and regulatory policies. With NaviCloud Sessions, IT teams can take the steps necessary to safeguard the company’s technology and intellectual assets against compromise, without increased capital expenditure. Whether provisioning new hires, enabling contract workers, establishing shared terminals or otherwise, IT personnel can rapidly activate and withdraw technology assets without requiring access to physical devices.
With NaviCloud DaaS, organizations may also elect to leverage solid-state drive (SSD) technologies to further improve performance, offering direct influence on the efficiency and operations of critical workgroups.
As part of the NaviCloud DaaS suite of services, NaviCloud Sessions may be the appropriate choice for your enterprise organization after answering a few critical questions:
- An efficient, non-persistent, Windows desktop and application experience in the Cloud
- Uses Navisite-provided Microsoft Server images
- High-performing on multi-tenant hardware
- Companies streamlining digital technology asset security
- Those extending critical resources and digital assets into the Cloud for enhanced resiliency and security
- Those implementing BYOD policies, fostering a remote and mobile workforce, or enabling shared terminal productivity
- Enterprises seeking centralized regulatory, compliance and governance controls
- NaviCloud Sessions provides end-users a unique, non-persistent Windows desktop application experience at each log in, allowing access to the files, applications and resources they need most – all controlled and secured by Internal IT at a centralized management portal
- A fresh desktop or application instance is initiated at each login, ensuring standardized capabilities and settings without regard to user-defined customizations or changes
To experience NaviCloud DaaS for 14 days, with no commitment, check out our NaviCloud DaaS free trial.
Subject to change without notice. Not all services are available in all areas. Some restrictions apply.