NaviSite’s Managed Cloud Services provide an ideal solution for enterprises seeking to move existing applications to the Cloud. As a fully-managed Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) platform, NaviSite’s Managed Cloud Services are designed to support applications with predetermined network demands, which require infrequent changes.
NaviSite’s Managed Cloud Services leverage VMware’s hypervisor, which helps provide businesses with a standardized, virtualized enterprise-class infrastructure for the cost-effective delivery of managed applications and services. Managed Cloud Services are the optimal choice for moving legacy applications to the Cloud, with minimal architecture changes. Supporting methodical lead times for the development and testing of pre-built applications, Managed Cloud Services are best-suited for applications that are deployed, and then primarily left unchanged.
Benefits of Managed Cloud Services:
- Tried and true architecture aids networking and security compliance
- Fully-managed support of operating systems to support legacy applications
- Designed to decrease costs via the outsourcing of data center services
- Pay-as-you-go model supports decreased capital costs
- Flexible network architectures maximizes application configuration
Please contact us to learn more about the benefits NaviSite Managed Cloud Services can bring to your business.
Subject to change without notice. Not all services are available in all areas. Some restrictions apply.