Navisite offers a rich portfolio of Managed Hosting solutions designed to enable rapid resource and hardware provisioning and expert management of your physical environment, network, hardware and operating system (OS). Navisite can manage virtual servers, physical servers and virtual/physical hybrid solutions from data centres on both coasts of the US as well as two cities in the UK.
Key Managed Hosting Benefits
Managed Hosting can provide diverse benefits, ranging from faster provisioning and server consolidation to requiring less physical space and built-in support for business continuity. Some of the key benefits are outlined below...
- Works to Reduce Start-Up Costs- Pay-as-you-go, instead of an upfront purchase.
- Enhances Flexibility- Decreases time-to-value and makes scaling easier.
- Frees Internal IT Resources- Allows internal IT to focus on strategic objectives.
- Improves Availability and Performance- Navisite’s SLAs guarantee availability and performance.
- Mitigates Total Cost of Ownership- Reduces electricity, space and staffing expenses.
Choosing the Correct Server Configuration
Navisite's team of experts can help you select from...
- Virtual Servers- Best for enterprises that need greater transparency and alignment in revenue vs. technology investment.
- Dedicated Servers- Ideal for enterprises with complex applications and databases, sensitive information, high-traffic online presence or specific audit or regulatory concerns.
- Hybrid- Combining physical and virtual servers can allow clients to leverage the benefits of both configurations.
A Closer Look at Navisite Managed Hosting
While every Managed Hosting engagement is unique, you can access more in-depth information about some of the most commonly used Navisite Managed Hosting components via the links below…