Navisite, in conjunction with our partner, Alert Logic, a leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, offers simplified, dependable managed security solutions. These enterprise-class services are fully monitored and managed 24/7/365 and integrate seamlessly into the broader Navisite hosted and cloud environments
Navisite works with enterprises to tailor custom solutions to unique security and compliance needs. Most services are also implemented without any capital investments. Navisite Managed Security solutions help enterprises eliminate the unexpected burdens and expenses that come with managing staff and technology, in favor of predictable pay-as-you-go monthly billing.
- Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention Via the Alert Logic Threat Manager Solution, Navisite deploys network security in any hosted or cloud environment – irrespective of hypervisor and networking architecture – and identifies threats found in network traffic.
- Vulnerability Assessments A scan of internal and external networks for known vulnerabilities. Vulnerabilities are categorized and prioritized based on severity, with step-by-step remediation instructions provided.
- Real-Time Log Flow Analysis Utilizing the Alert Logic Log Manager application, Navisite boosts real-time security monitoring or critical security log, alerting users of critical security issues—in some cases, even in advance of a breach.
- Log Manager This tool collects Windows event log, Syslog, and Flat-File logs. Three types of search capabilities are run for forensic analysis – full text search, “One-Click” filtering, contextual views. All logs are securely stored in redundant offsite data centres, eliminating the need for local SAN.
- Web Application Security Through the NaviCloud® platform, Web Security Manager delivers critical web protection and cost-effective management, as well as state-of-the-art firewall protection and blocking capabilities.
Subject to change without notice. Not all services are available in all areas. Some restrictions apply.