Navisite's reliable, scalable physical server and VM management solutions can help keep your servers running at peak performance. Navisite experts maintain client servers in our enterprise-class data centres throughout the U.S. and U.K and monitor your systems 24/7/365 via our globally distributed Navisite Service Centres.
No matter how complex your server sprawl, Navisite's team of experts can aid you in simplifying the entire server lifecycle—helping you enhance system availability and reduce overall costs. Navisite supports leading operating systems on a wide range of hardware platforms to provide enhanced flexibility for our enterprise clients. Based on your unique business needs, Navisite can provide:
Ideal for enterprises that require greater transparency and alignment in revenue versus technology investment.
Navisite managed hosting helps enterprises with complex applications and databases, sensitive information, high-traffic online presence, or audit/regulatory concerns.
A Hybrid Approach:
Tap an effective combination of physical and cloud virtual server resources to get the most out of your IT environment.
Managed Server Benefits
- Secured servers hosted in a designated Navisite SSAE-16 standardized data centre
- Direct access to redundant, high-speed connectivity
- Provisioning, monitoring and management of the associated network infrastructure
- 24x7 monitoring of hardware and operating systems
- Redundant power feeds
- Security patching and anti-virus management
- Incident management, system administration and change management technical support
Additional Managed Services:
- Web Server Management - Navisite’s management services for web servers hosted within our secure data centres can help relieve the burdens of web server implementation, configuration, maintenance, monitoring and more.
- Application and Middleware Server Management - Navisite’s team of experts can help oversee server implementation, configuration, monitoring, maintenance and more for application/middleware servers hosted within our enterprise-class data centres.
Subject to change without notice. Not all services are available in all areas. Some restrictions apply.