SaaS for ISVs
Cloud delivery is playing a significant role in the growth and success of commercial software. For Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), finding a cloud provider to help power Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) capabilities can be daunting. ISVs need a flexible, one-stop provider, with a proven infrastructure on which they can rely 24/7.
Navisite is committed to operational and service excellence. Our state-of-the-art data centres and unique access to Spectrum Enterprise’s network infrastructure allow us to provide enterprise-class, services. Navisite can provide customized solutions to both help meet your current requirements and to support your future goals, so you can maintain focus on your core business.
More Than Just Technology
Navisite provides unique value to ISVs by also assisting with aspects of selling, marketing and revenue-generating. We accomplish this in part by providing access to market development funds (MDF), technical forums, trial accounts and the Navisite Partner Portal. Beyond being able to tap into the intangible benefits of Navisite’s market status and brand recognition, we also work with clients on a client-by-client basis to offer commissions, referrals and partner discounts.
Production-Ready Cloud Services
The NaviCloud® Platform provides virtualized IT Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), including servers, storage, memory and bandwidth. Cloud-enabled IaaS can be accessed via a self-service portal or administered by Navisite’s in-house experts.
- Managed Cloud Services - Ideal for moving legacy apps to the Cloud. Particularly, apps that have predetermined network demands and require infrequent changes.
- Self-Service Cloud Services - Ideal for apps designed for the Cloud. Optimized to support rapid app rollout and dynamic enhancements.
Flexible Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS)
Navisite’s DaaS solutions are an easily deployable alternative to traditional desktop environments. Employees and contractors can work remotely on virtual desktops that are accessible from practically any location and on nearly any device with Internet connectivity.
- NaviCloud® Desktops - A persistent cloud desktop instance in which apps, files and settings remain tailored to users between logins.
- NaviCloud® Sessions - Provides cloud access to specific apps or resources, without a persistent desktop instance.
- NaviCloud® DaaS with Accelerated Graphics - Supports superior rendering, processing speeds and graphic accuracy for designers, engineers and other heavy graphics users.
On-Demand Remote Storage
NaviCloud® Remote Storage provides cloud-based Storage-as-a-Service (STaaS) with flexibility and reliability built-in to help enable secure sharing and file storage. Remote Storage can also be leveraged to archive infrequently accessed data in the Cloud to help extend the life of on-premise hardware.