Drive workforce mobility with virtual Desktop-as-a-Service solutions.
For workforces that are increasingly mobile and driven by the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend, virtual Desktop-as-a-Service solutions give enterprises a way to deliver the access and performance enterprise users require while increasing security and minimising the burden on IT teams.
Virtual Desktop-as-a-Service technology simplifies desktop management by allowing data and applications to reside within data centres rather than on endpoint devices. With desktop in the cloud solutions, IT teams can quickly and easily add new users by provisioning access to virtual Desktop-as-a-Service instances, and just as quickly terminate access when an endpoint device is lost, stolen or compromised.
Virtual Desktop-as-a-Service solutions also improve scalability, using the power of cloud computing to meet increased demand, quickly and cost-effectively spinning up virtual desktops rather than adding expensive on-premise hardware. And virtual Desktop-as-a-Service technology improves disaster recovery as well, providing recovery support for desktops without requiring heavy CapEx or OpEx investments.
Virtual Desktop-as-a-Service offerings from Navisite.
As a leading provider of managed hosting, managed applications and cloud services, Navisite offers a powerful virtual Desktop-as-a-Service in its NaviCloud® suite of cloud desktop hosting solutions.
As one of the world’s top Desktop-as-a-Service providers, Navisite provides a cloud-based desktop virtualization platform that has been architected from the ground up to deliver powerful and resilient virtualization solutions for a wide mix of industries and use cases.
Powered by VMware®, Navisite’s BYOD solution simplifies the task of enabling secure, device-agnostic delivery of critical desktop resources to employees on any device and any location. With Navisite’s virtual Desktop-as-a-Service offering, IT teams can easily provision new users, architect desktop environments, and seamlessly accommodate changes and new requirements without requiring access to direct endpoint devices.
Navisite’s technology lets organizations focus on driving business and enabling productivity, rather than on managing security, reliability and efficiency of a myriad of personal devices.
Comprehensive virtual Desktop-as-a-Service solutions.
Navisite’s virtual Desktop-as-a-Service offerings include:
- NaviCloud® Desktops, providing end-users with a persistent Windows desktop instance that maintains its status and integrity between each log-in.
- NaviCloud® Sessions, providing users with a non-persistent virtual desktop experience to protect against overprovisioning.
- NaviCloud® DaaS Sensitive Data Services, providing cloud desktops for organisations that require heightened security controls to meet complex compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Managed NaviCloud® DaaS, offering a team of cloud desktop experts to help design, build and manage desktop services.
- NaviCloud DaaS with Accelerated Graphics, providing a desktop with enhanced compute power and high-resolution graphics capabilities for running resource-intensive applications.
Learn more about Navisite’s virtual Desktop-as-a-Service, and how cloud desktop services can support a business continuity management solution.