Cloud Desktop Hosting
Simplify desktop management with cloud desktop hosting services.
For IT teams overburdened by the task of deploying and managing desktops for enterprise users, cloud desktop hosting offers a streamlined and cost-effective alternative.
Provisioning desktops to users is a business-critical IT function, but many of the tasks associated with adding or decommissioning users consume a great deal of time and can pull IT staff away from other strategic priorities. Cloud desktop hosting significantly simplifies the task of architecting desktop environments, enabling IT teams to deploy critical technology resources more quickly.
Cloud desktop hosting also simplifies management and improves security of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiatives. With a desktop in the cloud, data and applications do not reside on employees’ personal devices but rather stay in the data centre where they can be protected by state-of-the-art security controls. If a user’s smart phone, tablet or PC is lost or compromised, access to the cloud desktop hosting service can be terminated or suspended. IT teams no longer need access to users’ personal devices in order to configure, update or secure desktops and applications – those tasks can be accomplished in the cloud without requiring contact with an end-point device.
For organizations seeking superior cloud desktop hosting, Navisite provides cloud desktop services that are the choice of enterprises around the world.
Cloud desktop hosting from Navisite.
Navisite is a leading cloud computing provider of managed hosting, managed applications and cloud services. Provided through a Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) model, Navisite’s cloud desktop hosting services are powered by VMware® and have been architected from the ground up to deliver some of the most powerful virtualization solutions for enterprises in a wide array of industries.
With Navisite’s DaaS (desktop-as-a-service), enterprises can:
- Provide users with access to essential tools and resources on any device and from any location.
- Update desktops without requiring access to endpoint devices.
- Scale easily to meet increased demand by spinning up virtual desktops instead of adding on-premise hardware.
- Manage desktops more effectively, adding user accounts, managing permissions and decommissioning users quickly and easily.
Navisite’s cloud desktop hosting services.
As one of the leading desktop-as-a-service providers, Navisite provides several cloud desktop hosting service models that include:
- NaviCloud® Desktops that offer a persistent desktop instance in the cloud.
- NaviCloud® Sessions that provide a non-persistent instance in the cloud.
- NaviCloud® DaaS Sensitive Data Services to help address compliance requirements such as HIPAA for healthcare.
- NaviCloud® DaaS with Accelerated Graphics offering enhanced compute power and high-resolution graphics capabilities.
- Managed NaviCloud® DaaS services that provide a team of experts to plan, implement and manage cloud desktop hosting services.
Learn more about cloud desktop hosting with Navisite and why Navisite data centres are a superior colocation site.