Cloud desktops simplify management and empower the mobile workforce.
When provisioning and managing desktops for enterprise users becomes too costly and time-consuming, cloud desktops offer a compelling and cost-effective alternative.
Desktop cloud solutions, also known as Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solutions, provide users with access to the same applications and resources they would access through a traditional desktop. But rather than requiring costly hardware, cloud desktops enable users to access a virtual desktop via a browser on nearly any device. To improve security, data remains securely in the data centre rather than residing on individual devices.
Cloud desktops dramatically reduce the time required from IT teams to manage desktops, enabling IT administrators to focus on strategic priorities for driving innovation. Cloud desktops also support an increasingly mobile workforce and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiatives by enabling mobile users to securely access all the information and tools they need to be productive. With cloud desktops, administrators can easily manage desktops on the BYOD network without needing access to users’ endpoint devices.
As one of the world’s leading desktop-as-a-service providers, Navisite offers a cloud-based desktop virtualization platform that has been built from the ground up to deliver cloud desktops and virtualization solutions for businesses in a wide range of industries.
Cloud desktops from Navisite.
Navisite is a leading provider of managed cloud hosting, managed applications and other cloud services. Navisite’s cloud desktop platform, NaviCloud® DaaS, is powered by VMware® and provides one of the industry’s most versatile solutions for enabling secure, device-agnostic delivery of desktop resources to enterprise users.
Administrators can manage cloud desktops easily from an online portal, quickly adding or deleting user accounts and architecting desktops to support a mobile workforce. Hosted in state-of-the-art, Tier 3 data centres, Navisite’s cloud desktops services are supported by premier security and efficiency standards, delivered through resilient technology infrastructure, with a predictable OpEx pricing model to help reduce costs.
Navisite’s comprehensive Options for cloud desktops.
As a leading DaaS company, Navisite provides several desktop infrastructure solutions to meet diverse business needs. These include:
- NaviCloud® Desktops, offering a persistent desktop instance where applications, files and settings are made available and tailored to the end user between logins.
- NaviCloud® Sessions, offering a non-persistent desktop instance, where settings and changes to the desktop are cleansed between user logins.
- Managed NaviCloud® DaaS, providing expert professionals to help with designing, building and managing cloud desktops.
- NaviCloud® DaaS Sensitive Data Services, providing greater protection for and secure access to sensitive data.
- NaviCloud® DaaS with Accelerated Graphics, offering a desktop solution enhanced by NVIDIA GPU technologies to deliver high-resolution graphics without the need for expensive, high-end workstations.
Learn more about cloud desktops from Navisite and about Navisite’s data centre solutions.