Improve security and simplify management with a DaaS provider.
As cloud computing continues to fundamentally change the way enterprises do business, a Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) provider, can help IT departments solve the complex challenges of cloud security.
To facilitate employee demand for mobility and Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD), IT departments are required to provide consistent access and work experiences from any location and any device. The right DaaS provider can help IT administrators simultaneously address security concerns, efficiency requirements and the financial needs of the corporation.
A superior DaaS provider enables IT to provide a virtual desktop that can be accessed from virtually anywhere while all the data remains in the data centre protected by physical and logical security controls. By keeping all the data centralized and behind firewalls and other controls, organizations can ensure compliance more easily and remove much of the risk of cloud computing while still allowing users to have more flexibility.
When seeking a DaaS provider to provide secure, device-agnostic delivery of critical desktop resources, more organizations today are turning to Navisite.
Navisite: a leading DaaS provider
Navisite is a leading provider of managed hosting, managed applications and cloud services for enterprises seeking ways to outsource IT infrastructure and lower their capital and operational costs. Navisite provides tailored solutions built on an international footprint of state-of-the-art data centres, with a highly experienced team of IT specialists available 24/7/365 to support the most complex IT environments and to enable enterprises to rapidly meet current and future business requirements.
Navisite’s DaaS services enable IT staff to quickly and easily add new users, architect desktop environments and securely enable a distributed workforce. Whether provisioning a new hire, supporting a mobile employee or enabling a new business unit, IT teams can rely on Navisite as a DaaS provider to reduce the time it takes to deploy critical technology resources.
A DaaS provider with an array of solutions
As a DaaS provider, Navisite offers several cloud-based virtual desktop solutions that can help IT departments meet the challenges of desktop administration and management as well as BYOD security.
- NaviCloud® Desktops provide a persistent Windows desktop instance in the cloud.
- NaviCloud® Sessions provides a non-persistent cloud desktop experience, allowing end-users to access the resources they need without over-provisioning or providing unnecessary accessibility.
- NaviCloud® DaaS with Accelerated Graphics provides a Windows desktop instance in the cloud with enhanced compute power and high-resolution graphic capabilities for users who require premium desktop resources for design, engineering or other resource-intensive applications.
- Managed NaviCloud® DaaS services provide dedicated, expert professionals to deliver consulting and implementation services.
- NaviCloud® DaaS Sensitive Data Services provide custom delivery and support options for cloud desktop services for organizations that need to ensure the security of sensitive data within strict compliance and regulatory standards.
Learn more about Navisite’s offerings as a DaaS provider.