Improve productivity with enterprise mobile workforce solutions.
As IT teams grapple with the needs of an increasingly enterprise mobile workforce, mobile device management technology can help to address the management needs, security controls and compliance concerns of enterprise mobility initiatives.
To be productive, the enterprise mobile workforce needs fast and unhindered access to data, communications resources and productivity tools. But enabling the workforce to connect on any device from any location raises significant security issues and complicates compliance efforts. With less control over endpoint devices, IT requires powerful mobile device management solutions to accommodate access requirements and improve performance while maintaining control, insight and compliance.
Navisite Enterprise Mobility Management services, powered by AirWatch® by VMware®, can help IT teams elevate enterprise mobile workforce operations standards with a leading suite of hosted, managed and self-service resources.
Enterprise mobile workforce solutions from Navisite.
Navisite is a leading international provider of managed hosting, managed applications and cloud services for organizations seeking to outsource IT infrastructure and processes.
Navisite’s enterprise mobility solutions provide a full portfolio of enterprise mobile device management capabilities to help organizations solve critical challenges of securing data on a variety of personal devices in the workplace environment where bring your own device (BYOD) is the new standard. A powerful self-service portal allows IT administrators to easily create new users, generate reports, administer permissions, and access resources and more.
With Navisite enterprise mobile workforce solutions, organizations can:
- Easily structure and enforce compliance and policy standards.
- Gain clear insight into mobile operations.
- Reduce costs with an OpEx pricing structure.
- Quickly provision or decommission users without access to endpoint devices.
- Support the mobile workforce without increasing the burden on IT.
Complete enterprise mobile workforce capabilities.
Navisite enables IT to support enterprise mobile operations with capabilities for:
- Mobile Device Management, including a mobile device manager for enforcing compliance and security standards, controlling access to enterprise assets, encrypting sensitive data, and more.
- Mobile Content Management, offering secure and streamlined methods for sharing, syncing and editeingcontent generated by users and by the enterprise.
- Mobile Application Management, enabling IT teams to distribute, track, update, and secure critical applications on an array of end-user devices over the air.
- Containerization and Workspaces, providing mobile security solutions that allow IT to manage enterprise applications and data on end-user devices more effectively by creating complete and controllable separation of corporate and personal data.
- Software Development, providing a kit for development of secure enterprise applications for dissemination to end-user devices.
Learn more about enterprise mobile management solutions from Navisite.