Secure Cloud Computing
Secure cloud computing requires an enterprise-class cloud service provider.
While the cloud offers enterprises significant benefits in scalability and cost savings, questions about how secure cloud computing really is have been a barrier to adoption for many organizations. Enterprises have been understandably reluctant to risk mission-critical data, applications and infrastructure on managed cloud services until they could be assured that secure cloud computing was achievable.
But as cloud offerings have improved and matured, secure cloud service providers today are able to deliver a greater level of security than many on-premise deployments, thanks to world-class data centres managed 24/7 by teams of security experts.
The key to ensuring secure cloud computing is to choose a cloud service provider with state-of-the-art infrastructure and a proven track record and security methodology. When seeking a provider who can consistently deliver secure cloud computing, a growing number of enterprises around the world turn to Navisite.
Secure cloud computing with Navisite
Navisite provides managed hosting, managed applications and cloud services to enterprises in a broad range of industry verticals. As a leading cloud service provider, Navisite offers a comprehensive suite of secure cloud computing capabilities that include:
- Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions that enable IT teams to better match IT resources with demand and to outsource mission-critical infrastructure.
- Application hosting services that free up time for IT personnel to focus on strategic priorities by simplifying, streamlining and securing enterprise applications.
- Cloud desktop services that provide a secure desktop instance in the cloud, which employees can access from any device and any location, enabling IT teams to improve BYOD management and support an increasingly mobile workforce.
- Managed Hosting services that provide fully managed IT infrastructure and applications in highly secure traditional or cloud-enabled environments, with colocation services as well as services for managed servers, networks, databases, storage and more.
Managed security services for secure cloud computing
To make secure cloud computing easier and more cost-effective, Navisite provides managed security services that enable enterprises to avoid capital expenditures for security infrastructure, while reducing the administrative and cost burden of managing secure cloud computing staff and technology.
Fully monitored and managed 24/7 by a team of Navisite security experts, Navisite’s managed security services include:
- Network intrusion detection and prevention
- Vulnerability assessments
- Real-time log flow analysis
- Log manager
- Web application security